Keto Cheese Sauce (Creamy!)
Besides being super easy and quick to put together, this cheese sauce recipe only needs 4 ingredients! And you can probably find most of them in your kitchen already.
- Sauce Pan
- 2 tbsp (28g) butter
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Heavy Cream
- 1/4 Cup (60ml) Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1.5 Cups (168g) Cheddar Cheese
- Add all of the ingredients to a small pot, and heat over low heat on the stove.
- Stir often to work the ingredients into one another.
- Once all of the ingredients combine into one another remove from the heat, and serve immediately.
- Store leftovers in a tupperware container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Note: shred the cheddar yourself to save carbs. Store bought shredded cheddar usually has starch added to it, which adds carbs to the cheese.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (around 30g)
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: .25 (yes 1/4 carb per serving!)
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 5
Keywords: keto cheese sauce, cheese sauce keto, low carb cheese sauce, cheese sauce low carb, keto cheese sauce recipe, low carb cheese sauce recipe, how to make cheese sauce keto, cheese sauce recipe, cheese sauce,