Garlic Cheese Bread
Who would’ve ever thought it would be so easy to satisfy yourGarlic Cheese Bread cravings without an ounce of flour? Here’sa keto-friendly appetizer that tastes just like delivery! Take it tothe next level by dipping these strips in a low-carb marinara sauce!
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Large Egg
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Cut a piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket. Press the mixture into a circle on the parchment and place into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 350°F and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Carefully flip the bread, and cook at 350°F and set the timer for 3 minutes. This will cook the bottom side of the bread a bit more, as it tends to cook both sides instead of the leaving the bottom "Eggy"
- Serve Warm
PER SERVING CALORIES: 258 PROTEIN: 19.2 g FIBER: 0.1 g NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.6 g FAT: 16.6 g SODIUM: 612 mg CARBOHYDRATES: 3.7 g SUGAR: 0.7 g HIDDEN CARBS. Don’t forget that cheese and eggs have carbs. Many nutrition labels round down if the amount is less than 1. An egg, for example, has 0.06 grams of carbs, even though it’s often assumed to be carb-free.