These fluffy flatbreads are great for serving with curries and casseroles to mop up the sauce. You can also serve souvlaki style with lamb and salad or keep it simple and spread with butter and vegemite.
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup blanched finely ground almond flour
- 1 ounce full-fat cream cheese (Softened) Pro Tip, Make sure you always use Full-Fat cream cheese in Keto/Lo carb recipes
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt mozzarella in the microwave for 30 seconds. Stir in almond flour until smooth and then add cream cheese. Continue mixing until dough forms, gently kneading it with wet hands if necessary
- Divide the dough into two pieces and roll out to 1/4"thickness between two pieces of parchment. Cut another piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket.
- Place a piece of flatbread onto your parchment and into the air fryer, working in two batches if needed
- Adjust the temperature to 320°F and set the timer for 7 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time flip the flatbread. Serve warm.
PROTEIN: 16.3 g
FIBER: 1.5 g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.3 g
FAT: 22.6 g
SODIUM: 402 mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 4.8 g
SUGAR: 1.5 g