Cheesy Cauliflower HashBrowns
Because high-carb potatoes aren’t a good option for keto,cauliflower makes a great nutrient-dense, low-carb substitutefor hash browns. And with the help of your air fryer, you can getthem perfectly crispy in no time at all! The cheese in this recipehelps bind the cauliflower together and adds an irresistibleflavor that your whole family will love
- Air Fryer
- Parchment Paper
- 1 12oz Steamer Bag Cauliflower
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Place bag in microwave and cook according to package instructions. Allow to cool completely and put cauliflower into a cheesecloth or kitchen towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture.
- Mash cauliflower with a fork and add egg and cheese
- Cut a piece of parchment to fit your air fryer basket. Take 1/4 of the mixture and form it into a hash brown patty shape. Place it onto the parchment and into the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Adjust the temperature to 400°F and set the timer for 12 minutes.
- Flip the hash browns halfway through the cooking time. When completely cooked, they will be golden brown. Serve immediately
PER SERVINGCALORIES: 153
PROTEIN: 10.0 g
FIBER: 1.7 g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 3.0 g
FAT: 9.5 g
SODIUM: 225 mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 4.7 g
SUGAR: 1.8 g