AIR FRYER SCRAMBLED EGGS
There’s something about starting breakfast on the right foot. That’s why I started cooking scrambled eggs in an air fryer.You don’t need as much butter and it just tastes better! Here is a simple Air Fryer Scrambled Eggs recipe you will want to try this weekend.
- Air Fryer
- 4 Large Eggs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup melted shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Crack eggs into 2-cup round baking dish and whisk. Place dish into the air fryer basket.
- Adjust the temperature to 400°F and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, stir the eggs and add the butter and cheese. Let cook 3 more minutes and stir again.
- Allow eggs to finish cooking an additional 2 minutes or remove if they are to your desired liking.
- Use a fork to fluff. Serve warm.
PROTEIN: 19.5 g
FIBER: 0.0 g
NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.1 g
FAT: 27.6 g
SODIUM: 325 mg
CARBOHYDRATES: 1.1 g
SUGAR: 0.5 g